San Francisco Technology Consulting SAP/Oracle Security, Controls, & GRC Senior Consultant
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 23, 2019
At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the
company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who
like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with
challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning
resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have
the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and
encourage you to bring your whole self to work - all of your
talents, passions, and priorities--- all of the things that make
you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
JOB REQUISITIONSan Francisco Technology Consulting SAP/Oracle
Security, Controls, & GRC Senior ConsultantLOCATIONSAN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre You Ready to Live Protiviti?The Protiviti Career
provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a
collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people
for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity
with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning
resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and
achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to
work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and
commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop
there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career
to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate
about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.Where We Need You:The San
Francisco office is seeking an EAS Security, Controls, & GRC Senior
Consultant to join our growing team.What You Can Expect:The Senior
Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the
successful completion of project work plans. Serving as both role
model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the
attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in
developing technical and professional competency. The Senior
Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to
improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and
professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate,
gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the
Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making,
ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to
application of methodologies.What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential
technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and
profitability of the client's overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing
and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open
communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and
provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team
leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development
opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our
clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Hands-on experience of working on ERP applications while having
exposure/interaction with business process owners or Subject Matter
- Prior experience of working on SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics
or NetSuite a plus
- Experience with core business processes including:
Order-To-Cash, Purchase-To-Pay, and Financial Close business
- Strong data analytical and MS Excel (Functions, Macros etc.)
skills with experience of handling large volumes of data in at
least two previous assignments
- Good understanding of segregation of duties and controls
concepts, sensitive access, user access management pertaining to
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Access DB, VBA knowledge is
- Substantial implementation or functional team experience and/or
"Big 4" experience in a technology audit/risk assessment practice
specializing in SAP or Oracle highly desirable
- Experience with ERP security design for any of the ERP
applications a plus
- Experience in a user provisioning redesign or implementation
- Experience with implementation of ERP access management systems
such as SAP Access Control
- Experience performing internal control reviews and risk
assessments for ERP customers.
- Experience in assessing an ERP implementation in the context of
business controls, security, internal audit, or compliance
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals for on-premise,
cloud, and hybrid IT system landscapes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written
and oral skills, and willingness to present on a variety of
functional or technical topics to broad audiences
- Experience mentoring and advising junior staff
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS)
- 3+ years in a related field required, preferably in
professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or SAP
Certifications are strongly preferred
Do You Love Exploring New Places?We travel throughout the month
frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may
include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm
and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer
attestation services.For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit
your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for
additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San
Francisco, CA: Protiviti will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions located in
Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified
Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring.JOB LOCATIONCA PRO SAN FRANCISCO
Keywords: Protiviti, San Leandro , San Francisco Technology Consulting SAP/Oracle Security, Controls, & GRC Senior Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!