Senior Account Coordinator or Account Manager
Company: Service West
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Service West, we have a team environment that promotes
safety, personal growth, and opportunities for success. Critical to
our continued success is hiring team members that are an
exceptional fit with our company culture. We hold ourselves to the
highest standards of accountability and performance for our
management and employee teams and we strive to live up to our
Mission Statement and Value Proposition every day.Mission
StatementAt Service West our partnership with our clients is the
key to our success. Our goal is to provide the highest quality
service, and to become the most respected and the most profitable
installation company there is. We will be a place where employees
look forward to coming to work, are able to do their best and are
rewarded for doing so. We are the standard by which others are
judged. Value PropositionAt Service West, we deliver great quality
work and services by anticipating service requirements, proactive
planning and problem-solving, communicating professionally, and
delivering seamless project execution all while building winning
and long-lasting relationships with our customers. Basic
FunctionThe Account Manager manages the entire work order
fulfillment process. This includes managing customer orders from
order entry through punch list, and delivering accurate and timely
service to customers. The Account Manager is also responsible for
Relationship Management with the clients and Dealers they are
assigned to support. Specific Responsibilities and Duties include
but are not limited to:
- Primary point of contact for coordinating activities, services
& projects for each assigned account.
- Conduct weekly/bi-monthly face-to-face visits with the customer
to maintain superior professional rapport.
- Oversee all customer projects and work orders for each assigned
- Directs implementation of customer orders and service
- Reviews work plans, schedules and logistics established for
customer's major projects.
- Manages project hours against goal hours to maximize
profitability on each project while meeting client expectations and
achieving client satisfaction.
- Provides frequent and regular status to customers regarding
Project and Work Order status.
- Provides accurate & timely responses to customer's questions &
requests on all aspects of a Work Order.
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of customer's needs,
corporate goals, business practices and satisfaction/ performance
- Responsible for client relations and on-going relations with
client personnel including regular visits to assign clients
- Works collaboratively with client and third-party firms.
- Liaison between client, Logistics team, Field Personnel,
Dispatch & Finance
- Maintains organized records and documentation for each
- Markets full range of Service West products and services to
- Follows up on all proposals submitted to assigned clients
- Directs activities of assigned team resources including the
team Account Coordinator Work Order Management:
- Sends order information to appropriate internal and external
personnel (Account Management staff, operations, customers,
- Reviews receiving information from warehouse and matches to
order; resolves discrepancies.
- Prepares Work Order packet and delivers to operations.
- Provides schedule information to dispatcher.
- Ensures all punch list work is done in a timely manner.
- Initiates T & M quotes.
- Preparation of billing for product delivered and work
performed; verifies invoice amounts and balance.
- Manages customer sign-offs for all assigned work orders.
- Manages invoices for all product and service work for assigned
Work Orders. Requirements:
- Two or more years of account management or customer service
- High level of professionalism, integrity and sound business
- Unquestioned integrity and the confidence, stature to
effectively address business issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high attention to
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task.
- College degree preferred *Background check and drug screening
required for employment *Service West is committed to the principle
of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
Keywords: Service West, San Leandro , Senior Account Coordinator or Account Manager, Accounting, Auditing , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!